Friday, June 08, 2007

Bet lost: one bottle of vodka owed!!

Having put together this months painting schedule it has become all too painfully obvious that I'm not going to have time to paint up my Welsh, British Kingdoms armyin time for Hot Lead. I'm actually a bit distressed by this, not so much the forking out for a bottle of Poland's finest, more the fact that I had been really looking forward to making a good start on the 2K+ Welsh army and getting some paint on Soapy's delightfull sculpts.

So, what now for Hot Lead? Well, I've decided to hybridise (word? I think not!) my Justinians and go for the African Vandals from BtGG as this will allow me to 'speed paint' up more figures that could be used to expand my Justinians as well as provide me with a brand new spiffing army for Hot Lead :o)

So, watch this space.............

Darrell.

No comments: