Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Just add water Justinian Byzantines


Ok, greetings to all that are reading this. This blog has been set up for two reasons. Firstly, I am used to painting at a reasonably slow rate (just ask my club mates!) and I wanted to put together an army in roughly the five weeks that I have left before attending the Beyond the Golden Gate campaign weekend at Warhammer World. The second reason was to show that it is possible to put together an army in such a short space of time and to hopefully inspire others to give it a go. (I'm setting myself up to look a tad silly if my goal is left not achieved, so it's probably worth watching this space anyway!). The quality of the paint jobs you will see will not be of my highest standard, but that is kind of the point, to put together a good looking army without my usual self imposed anal painting habits.

See above for an example of my self imposed anal painting habits:

No comments: