Thursday, April 19, 2007

What's going on?


Hi,


Apologies for the lack of posting over the past week. I'm still painting the army up, with the renewed vigour and enthusiasm that only panic can instigate :o) Also, Saby has been a bit under the weather so i've been lavishing much of my attention on her. I'm one of the lucky sods who has a partner who not only doesn't mind her partner painting and playing with toy soldiers but who is happy to see passion this litle hobby of ours can bring out in a man :o)


So, after that little bragging session I'm off to finish the Huns and the Bucellari. There will be pics up of units and details within the next day. Yahoo! In the meantime please be contented with a snap of the latest Gripping Beast Wargames Illustrated add add featuring mini's painted up my my good self. Just click on the image for a full sized pic.


No comments: