Thursday, September 27, 2007

Still Not Fopping Out :o)

Hi,

I haven't managed to get the pics of Pegenses up on the blog as of yet as they are not painted!! However, all is not as bad as it seems as I've decided to clean up, prime and glue all the spears etc. on the whole army before I slap the old paint on. That way it should speed things up as it gets all the drab jobs out of the way and allows me to wallow in the ecstacy of painting for four weeks. BTW, I never usually glue the shields on to the models until after I have finished the paint jobs, this usually allows for a bit more freedom with the brush but does often need some pinning to hold the darn things in place. Just thought it was worth a mention.

Todays agenda? Two units of 28 Tuelu to clean up and then get the first unit of Pagenses on the site.

Ta-ta

Darrell.

BTW, In case you were wondering what the hell that image is; it's the molecular structure of my least favourite glue........ superglue...... I'm an epoxy man myself :o)



No comments: